SDHQ presents an inexpensive piece of protection for your front and rear factory ABS sensors! Our SDHQ Built Billet ABS guards can save you an upwards of $500 if you break your factory ABS sensors while off roading.
We designed these to be an easy bolt-on modification that can be knocked out in under 30 minutes, easily.
"Properly installed SDHQ ABS Guards should protect your ABS sensors from unnecessary exposure and damage while out on the trails and on-road too." KcSnowrunner with trail4runner.com
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Protects ABS sensors from rocks and debris.
- Includes hardened 12.9 hardware
- Easy to install
- Includes (2) M6 nuts to aid factory stud removal
- Anodized clear for corrosion protection
- NOTE: All fitment is designed around stock spindles. Any aftermarket spindles may not allow fitment of these
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- 1996-2002 (3rd Gen) Toyota 4Runner
- 2003-2009 (4th Gen) Toyota 4Runner
- 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner
2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- The Tacoma only uses (3) ABS Guards as there is no need for a guard on the passenger rear sensor because the sensor is on the backside of the axle and not in harm’s way.
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2008-2021 200 Series Land Cruiser
- (4) ABS Guards, 2 driver side, and 2 passenger side
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 40mm Socket Head Bolts
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 35mm Socket Head Bolts
- (2) M6 Hex Nuts