Similar to the Squadron Sport, Baja Designs' Squadron-R Sport off-road lights produce 3,150 lumens of pure power to light up the trail on your nighttime off-roading excursions! The Squadron-R Sport has been designed for customers looking for LED performance with more traditional styling.
The Squadron-R Sport has also been optimized for aftermarket bumpers featuring a 4” round hole. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance out of this small, but high-performing auxiliary LED light.
- x2 Squadron-R Sport LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.77" x 3.5"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving.