ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2015 (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 6 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks and 2.5 Series rear shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5” of lift on 2005-2015 or 0-2.75” on 2016-2023 models allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. When used with an ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. The 2.5 Series remote reservoir CDC rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2015 (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner Stage 6 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC Valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height
- LIFT HEIGHTS:
- 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-3.5"
- 2016-2023 (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma: 0-2.75"
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- 2.5 Series remote reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
Spring Rate Options
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
- 57805CP (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA 0-1.5" REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- UPPER CONTROL ARM OPTION
- 58550DJ (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 58450DJ (QTY.1) | 05-UP TACOMA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 58735C (QTY: 1) | 05-UP TACOMA EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 51100 (QTY: 1) | 96-UP TACOMA/00-06 TUNDRA 1.5" ADD-A-LEAF KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- 700LB/IN EXPEDITION COIL AVAILABLE FOR HEAVIER EQUIPPED VEHICLES
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- BUMP STOP SPACER KIT 51045 CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE PRELOAD .25” BEYOND MAXIMUM
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: