The ICON Vehicle Dynamics S2 Secondary Shock System redefines the off-road capability of the 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. The addition of a secondary 2.5 Series or Omega Bypass shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle's suspension is effectively doubled. As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the ICON S2 System is an affordable upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows Toyota owners to upgrade in steps or all at once.
The S2 Secondary Shock System utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel skid plates (with incorporated shock mounts) make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product. The system was designed to eliminate the need for any major alteration of the vehicle's frame or any other factory suspension components, and the components are 100% removable in case the system is to be installed on another vehicle. The modular design of the S2 kit also allows for standalone installation of the skid plates, which provides the added benefit of protecting the factory lower control arms from potential trail damage that can be experienced while off-road.
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Utilizes factory lower control arms
- Maintains OE track width
- Vehicle-specific tuned secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- "Mostly bolt-on" design makes for straightforward install
- 56101 (QTY: 1) | 07-09 FJ/03-09 4RUNNER /05-15 TACOMA LCA SKID PLATE KIT
- 56102 (QTY: 1) | 07-UP FJ/03-UP 4RUNNER/05-UP TACOMA S2 SHOCK HOOP KIT
- 59706P (QTY: 1) | TOYOTA S2 SECONDARY 2.5 VS RR PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- THESE ARE STAND-ALONE KITS AND ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- WELDING REQUIRED - LOWER CONTROL ARM
- DOES NOT WORK WITH TRD BIG BRAKE KIT
- NOT RECOMMENDED WITH REMOTE RESERVOIR COILOVER
- Ships in multiple boxes
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: