The DuroBumps DBR35 rear bump stops for the 2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner is designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops so it can compress under load to soften the impact just prior to the ultimate stop.
The DBR35 will not limit your wheel-up travel compared to OEM bump stops. It’s intended for stock-height trucks and mild lifts up to 2 in. (fully loaded).
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
- Vehicle Fitment: 2010-2023 (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner
- Bump Stop Position: 3.5" Rear Bump Stop
- Lift & Shock Size: 0” – 3”+ (Non-Long Travel) (recommended for 9” rear shock, equivalent to OEM size bump stop)
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- (2) Two rear 3.5” Rear Durobumps
- (4) Four JIS 10.9 M8-1.25 x 40mm flange bolt
- (1) Single use medium thread locker
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: