Icon Vehicle Dynamics Rear Coilover Kit with Icon's CDC Valve gives Ford Bronco owners the ability to dial in their suspension precisely depending on the situation.
ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves= (CDCV) for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- Non-Sasquatch Lift Heights: *3-inch lift height pertains to Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks and Black Diamond trims WITHOUT Sasquatch. Badlands without Sasquatch will get approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Sasquatch Lift Heights: All trims WITH Sasquatch, including WildTrak and First Edition, will get approximately 2 inches of lift. Note that lift figures may vary depending on the weight of optional and aftermarket accessories and payload.
- Improved suspension performance and ride quality over stock
- Rear coilovers are in a shaft up configuration for maximum travel
- 14" Rear Travel; with 35" tires
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers from 3-4" of lift height (factory set at 2-3")
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Featuring a rear triple rate coil design
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting