Dirt King Fabrication's Ball Joint Upper Control Arms for the 2004-2021 Nissan Titan are CAD designed and constructed with 4130 chromoly tubing.
There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the factory arms. We solved these problems by designing our arms with increased castor and repositioned the pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We have also upgraded the factory ball joints with heavy duty Moog ball joints. For the inner pivots we used durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime.
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD / 4WD
- 2016+ Nissan Titan (Non-XD) 2WD / 4WD
- *This suspension will not work with the 2016 or newer Titan XD models.
- CAD designed
- Formed steel bushing gussets
- Constructed with 4130 chromoly tubing
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Wheel Travel: Additional 2” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 5.25”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Coil over Shock Size:Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: