With a 4,900 lumen count and a power draw of 40 watts per light, the XL Pro is an ideal replacement for an HID, and offers a 20% dimming feature. The XL-R Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar.
- (2) XL-R Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 5.24" x 3.65" x 5.24"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.