The Warn ZEON 10-S Winch has 10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle. Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The Warn ZEON 10-S Winch is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you have got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100 ft of 3/8 inch WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately)
- Updated planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
ZEON 10-S Specs:
- PN 89611
- Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, series wound
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12 ft (3.7m) lead
- Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 3.15 inch/9.0 inch (80mm/229mm)
- Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Rope: 3/8 inch x 100 ft (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72 inch (1.83m)
- Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: