SWEPCO 712 Heavy Duty Multi-Service ATF is a high performance multi-service lubricant formulated to deliver unsurpassed performance in demanding over-the-road powershift and a wide range of other automatic transmission service. SWEPCO’s superior blend of synthetic base stocks and advanced additive chemistry provide unsurpassed extended drain protection from the most common problems associated with automatic transmissions and drive train components . . . including poor shift quality, power robbing overheating, high temperature oxidation, performance robbing deposits, costly rust, component wear and short drains.
- Insures maximum performance and life for latest generation of high efficiency planetary transmissions requiring Allison® TES-295, TES-468, C-4, Dexron® IIIH, Mercon®, Mercon V®, Jaso 1A or similar fluids
- For standard or severe service in over-the-road conditions
- Excellent shear stability, oxidation resistance, friction stability and wear control in extended service
- Extends drain intervals beyond conventional oils
- Insures smooth, positive shift quality, even in cold weather
- Faster warm ups
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Unsurpassed protection against deposit formation, varnish, corrosion, sludge, wear and rust
- Exceeds performance of many OEM branded oils
- Compatible with common seal and part materials
- UV dye makes identification of leaks easy
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: