The Vision X 3.74” Optimus Series Round with Halo LED off road light features 10 Watt LED technology, a spot beam pattern that offers you great distance with little spread to the beam, and black powder coated die-cast aluminum housing.
- LED Halo Ring: The Optimus Halo Series from Vision X features an immensely bright LED Halo around the outer edge of the IRIS Reflector. With a separate wire, you’ll be able to rig the Halo up as a daytime running light, additional indicator lighting, or anything else you can imagine.
- Vehicle Specific Fog Lighting: One of the best features of the Optimus Halo pod is it’s ability to be used in fog lighting applications. Vision X offers many factory upgrade kits for vehicles like the Jeep JK, Ford Raptor, and Dodge Ram that all use the Optimus pod. If you have aftermarket headlights that feature a Halo, the Optimus Halo will be your go-to option.
- The 10-Watt Long Range LED Pod: The Optimus Series has been one of the most popular pod options in the LED market. Featuring long-range IRIS Reflector Technology, this 3.0″ pod shines up to 883 feet of usable light while pushing out 1,052 lumens.
- 15° Beam Pattern
- Available as 2 Light Set with Wiring Harness
- 693' of Usable Light from 10-watt LED
- Proprietary IRIS Reflector Technology
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Raw Lumens: 2,104 lm
- Effective Lumens: 1,472 lm
- Wattage: 20W
- Amp Draw(@12V): 1.67A
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: