Engineered exclusively for the Extreme demands of today's Heavy Duty Truck. Built with pride in the USA to work with stock or modified suspension. Kryptonite Death Grip tie rods will fit any 1999- Early 2007 GM 1/2 Ton Truck Center Link Steering equipped. These Tie rods will not fit a truck with Steering rack found on many truck after 2006. Using superior components and engineering, these tie rods easily outperform the competition.
- Heat treated chromoly nickel outer studs.
- Bulletproof, all steel inner ball sockets.
- Solid 1 1/4" Hexagon steel body.
- Left and Right hand jam nuts for the ultimate adjustability.
- THESE TIE RODS ONLY FIT CENTER LINK EQUIPPED 1/2 TON TRUCKS, THEY WILL NOT FIT YOUR TRUCK IF YOU HAVE A STEERING RACK ASSEMBLY
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: