Camburg's 1.00" Uniball Upper Control Arms for the 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma are designed to work with aftermarket suspension systems that provide 1-3" of lift.
When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg's upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a larger 1.00 uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg builds more caster and changes the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
FITMENT: 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner/4WD
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.00″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-17 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE: 285/75/16 or 285/70/17
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: