Durobumps front & 3.5″ rear bump stops for the 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner are intended for stock suspension trucks or mild lifts up to 1.5″. Proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. Gain better off-road control and comfort vs harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops. Upgrade your truck to 100% eliminate that damaging shell-shock effect from hitting those larger bumps.
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Cast-in-place metal hardware embedded into rubber to prevent separation.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 3rd Gen 4Runner Front & 3.5″ DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts w/ washers (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- Note:3.5″ rear DuroBumps are available for trucks with a lift of 2″
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: