FK JMX/JMXL Series 3-piece rod ends are precision-built for high strength. The bodies and races are heat-treated steel alloy that is zinc plated and chromate treated for corrosion resistance. The ball is hard chrome plated 52100 steel offering excellent wear and durability. These rod ends are available in several choices with right (JMX) or left (JMXL) hand threads.
- Rod End Thread Size: 5/16"-24 RH/LH
- Rod End Attachment: Male Threads
- Rod End Construction: 3-Piece
- Rod End Style: PTFE Lined
- Jam Nut Included: No
- Thread Length: 1.250"
- Rod End Head Bore Size: 0.3125"
- Rod End Head Diameter: 0.875"
- Rod End Head Width: 0.437"
- Grease Fitting: No
- Rod End Centerline Length: 1.875"
- Heat-Treated: Yes
- Rod End Ball Width: 0.344"
- Rod End Misalign Angle: 14 Degrees
- Rod End Static Load Capacity: 7,640 LBS
- Rod End Material: Alloy Steel
- Quantity: Sold Individually
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: