The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 Stage 2 Billet Suspension System for 2022-Current Toyota Tundra features ICON's 3.0 Series precision-manufactured, custom valved remote reservoir front coilover shocks with CDCV to yield up to 40% more front end travel with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on and off-road.
In the Stage 2 kit, the 3.0 front coilovers are paired with matching ICON 3.0 Remote Reservoir rear shocks, also equipped with CDCV, which yield an additional 20% of rear suspension travel. This kit allows ride height adjustment of 1.25 to 3.5” of front lift and 0 to 1" of rear lift over stock. The 3.0 Rear Shocks provide increase piston area, fluid volume and surface heat dissipation to withstand longer stretches of aggressive driving through rough terrain.
The Compression Damping Control Valves (CDCV) control fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect shock tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. Remote reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade, ensuring sustained shock performance at speed through rough terrain.
To accommodate the increased travel and lift height afforded by the ICON Coilovers, this kit comes with Icon's Billet front Upper Control Arms which provide caster correction and feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint. This stage 2 kit also includes billet rear suspension links to free up suspension bind and offer on-vehicle pinion angle adjustment. They're designed with extra ground clearance underneath and replaceable nylon rock sliders.
- Includes 3.0 Front Coilover and 3.0 Rear Shocks
- 40% more travel
- Vehicle specific design
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
WHY DO I NEED 3.0 SHOCKS?:
ICON's 3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area compared to 2.5 Series shocks. This translates into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions. Increased internal oil volume and more external surface area compared to 2.5 Series Shocks offer improved heat dissipation and resistance to shock fade under hard use.
- QTY 1. 58775C - 2022-UP TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- QTY 1. 58561DJ - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- QTY 1. 55154 - 2022-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- QTY 1. 54002 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR LOWER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 54102 - 2022-UP TUNDRA BILLET REAR UPPER LINK KIT
- QTY 1. 57845CP - 2022-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 3.0 VS CDCV RR PAIR
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
ICON DELTA JOINT PRO OVERVIEW:
Icon's Delta Joint Pro provides a host of durability and performance improvements compared to Icon's standard ball joints and uni-balls, including up to 90° of free articulation to maximize suspension travel without bind. It’s also beefier and fully rebuildable.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: