Baja Designs' SAE Fog Light Pocket Kit is designed for the Ford Bronco enthusiast that is looking to light up the trail with ample light, and differentiate yourself from the pack.
This kit specifically utilizes a set of S2 Sports in Driving/Combo, a set of S2 Sports in Wide Cornering, and a set of Squadron SAE (clear or Amber Lens) in wide cornering. The brackets used to mount this performance oriented light setup ensure no cutting or drilling, and the wiring that is included will allow for the lights to be operated from either toggle or upfitter switches in the cab. This is a comprehensive kit and does not require any additional parts for installation.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco
- S2 Sport, Driving/Combo Pair
- S2 Sport, Wide Cornering Pair
- Squadron SAE, Clear or Amber lens Wide Cornering Pair
- x1 Relay Harness with Toggle Switch or Upfitter (see product options)
- x2 Bracket Fascia Pieces
- x6 Light Mounts
- x2 Upfitter Harnesses
- x2 55" Splitters
- x2 small Splitters
|Part#||SAE Squadron Lens Option||Wiring Style|
|Amber SAE Lens||Toggle Switch|
|Amber SAE Lens||Upfitter|
|Clear SAE Lens||Toggle Switch|
|Clear SAE Lens||Upfitter|
In the product options you can select what style of wiring option you want either toggle switch or upfitter
- TOGGLE SWITCH/NON-UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is a rocker switch style that can be activated inside the cab of the vehicle.
- UPFITTER OPTION: The included wiring harness is an upfitter style designed to be tied into either your vehicles factor upfitter system or a Switch-Pros unit.
BAJA DESIGNS BEAM PATTERNS:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.