Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Keypad Mount for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen), Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount the keypad component of the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 in a secure and convenient location.
This mount is designed so that a Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 can be securely installed on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel underneath your Tacoma's OEM switch panel.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed to the the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Mounts below the OEM Switch Panel on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel
Designed for a tight, clean fit with the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Keypad component
- Bolts mount into panel making it sturdy and theft resistant.
- Nylock nuts eliminate the chance of hardware vibrating loose
- Drilling and cutting is required
- 5/32” drill bit to drill 4 screw holes
- Dremel to cut out rectangular backings and center hole
- This mount is designed to only with with Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12
- Does not fit the Switch Pros SP-9100 or RCR Touch Cover
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: