ICON’s tubular steel front upper link arms for the 2020-Current Jeep Gladiator (JT) are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units.
This front upper link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and link arm length adjustment. The quality rod ends featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- PTFE-lined rod end
- Adjustable in length for front caster angle adjustment
- Offers controlled deflection with maximum articulation and responsiveness
- Easy install into OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
- High quality powder coat finish
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate, performance, strength, and durability
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: