ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street.
These shocks are configured specifically for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: