ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator are designed and built to give your Jeep JT outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
For these piggyback reservoir rear shocks, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. Shin guards are also included with this application to help protect the shock shafts from debris strikes during off-road use.
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- All ICON 2.5 Series Piggyback and Remote Reservoir shocks can be upgraded to ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Rear shocks require sway bar relocation kit (Part #22062) or sway bar link kit (Part #22070) to be used in conjunction with JT coil spacer (Part #22065) or JT coil spring (Part #22066)