Synergy Manufacturing's Heavy Duty Tie Rod Kit for the 2018-Current Jeep JL Wrangler is a direct bolt-in replacement kit for the stock tie rod for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. No wheel size requirements! Can be installed on a stock JL with stock wheels and tires. Tie rod is made from heat treated chromoly for maximum strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Tie Rod Flop.
FITMENT AND FEATURES:
- Fits: 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler (JL)
- Tie Rod is fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
- Heat treated chromoly construction improves tie rod stiffness, strength, and steering feel, and eliminates any chance of bending this tie rod. We guarantee this tie rod will not bend on the toughest of trails.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent tie rods and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Single plane tie rod end used to eliminate unwanted tie rod flop and prevent the steering deadspot encountered with hydro assist setups. Simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement of the bar.
- Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
- Tie Rod bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory tie rod components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version used on one side to completely eliminate Tie Rod Flop.
- Tie Rod is CNC formed from 1.50 inch x .188 wall heat treated chromoly tubing.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Must use our High Mount Steering Stabilizer kit, 8807-03.
- Steering Stabilizer Track Bar mount bolt and steering clamp also available separately.
- Replacement tie rod ends: 1x 4163-L, 1x 4164-L
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: