aFe is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp "Hi-Tuck" Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017-2018 Ford F-150 Raptor with the V6-3.5L EcoBoost twin-turbo engine. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 3" into 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing high temp metallic black powder-coated muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a dual high luster polished 304 stainless steel, single wall slash cut tips for an aggressive style.
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Hi-Tuck design for long travel clearance and greater approach and departure angles
- Constructed out of 3" into 3-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a free-flowing stainless steel high temp metallic black powder-coated 24" length muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes single 4" dia. high luster, polished, 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style
- Dual Y-merge assemblies for enhanced exhaust tone
- Fits Crew Cab/ Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. bed. (145" Wheelbase) & Extended Cab/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. bed. (133" Wheelbase)
This exhaust system is finished off with Hi-Tuck tips that are developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents. Gives the truck an "Old School" traditional look.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel high temp metallic black powder-coated 24" length muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Dual 4" Polished Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 4" diameter, high luster polished finish, 304 stainless steel tips. This is a dual rear exit system.
The Y-merge assemblies evenly distributes exhaust pulses and minimizes exhaust drone to enhance the tone.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Crew Cab/ Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. bed. (145" Wheelbase) Extended Cab/Short Bed with 5-1/2' ft. bed. (133" Wheelbase) .