Don't get stuck stranded on the side of the road with a broken plastic factory cold-side intercooler pipe! Upgrade to a Mishimoto 2017-2022 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke cold-side intercooler pipe and boot kit.
The Mishimoto Powerstroke cold-side pipe is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. The engineers at Mishimoto designed a CNC-machined quick-disconnect flange and IAT sensor housing to allow for an easy install. This intercooler pipe and boot kit is a direct fit, retaining all factory emissions components, and does not require the use of a tuner. The Mishimoto 2017-2022 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke cold-side pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow and power.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots, preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto Stainless Steel Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power.
- Direct fit for the 2017-2022 6.7L Powerstroke
- Replaces weak stock plastic pipe
- Installs in under an hour
- CNC-machined stock-style coupling allows for quick install
- Mandrel-bent, polished aluminum pipe eliminates restrictive bends
- Does not require additional tuning
- Includes new O-ring and spring clip
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: