Camburg's 1.25" Uniball Upper Control Arms for the 2017-2018 use polyurethane bushings. These upper control arms will increase your Raptor's usable wheel travel. With these Camburg arms you are able to use the factory offset wheels and tires. When running larger 37″ tires you want to use a zero offset wheel.
FITMENT: 2017-2018 (Gen2) Ford Raptor
IMPORTANT: These upper control arms do NOT work on the 2019-Current Ford Raptors that have a position sensor incorporated into the new FOX electronic suspension unless you have the damper interface module installed to disable.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory joints
- 4130 chromoly construction
- Made in the USA FK PTFE lined 1.25″ uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless uniball spacers
- Made in the USA
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 5.75 in
- Tire Size: 35-37 in
- When using the factory OEM 17″ wheel, you may need a 1/4″ – 3/8″ wheel spacer when running larger 37″ or wider tires than stock.
- These upper control arms do NOT work on the 2019-Current Ford Raptors that have a position sensor incorporated into the new FOX electronic suspension unless you have the damper interface module installed to disable.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: