Our SDHQ Built Hidden Winch Mount for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma will elevate your Tacoma's off-roading capabilities. This winch mount allows Tacoma owners to mount a Warn Zeon Series Winch to the front of their Tacoma while also maintaining a direct from the factory look.
Our winch mount is fabricated and gusseted from ¼” steel, bolts directly to the Toyota Tacoma's frame, and includes all the necessary components for a clean install.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- WINCH FITMENT: Fits Warn Zeon Series and Warn VR EVO Series Winches
- Slight modification and trimming to the stock bumper plastic is required to allow access to the winch line and fairlead
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Triangulated mounting locations create unmatched strength and durability
- ¼ thick steel plate construction for durability
- Designed specifically for the Warn Zeon Series and Warn VR EVO Series Winches
- Precision bent and MIG welded for strength and durability
- Included lower bumper support
- Built in D-Ring mounts
- After initial construction, the winch mount is powder coated matte black for a long lasting finish that will withstand anything you can throw at it.
- The SDHQ winch mount has been designed to fit the Warn Zeon 10 Platinum Series and Warn VR EVO Series Winches of winches. Winches with a manual clutch will not have the ability to "free-spool" unless a device is built to access the winch's clutch release.
- Relocating the winch control box on the Zeon series is necessary due to clearance issues. We have optional kit that includes all the wiring and hardware needed to relocate the Zeon series control box. Relocating the control box is possible without our kit; however, the end user will need to source their own wires and hardware.
- SDHQ Built Warn Control Pack Relocation Kit Instructions SDHQ-55-1660-G3-A