The SDHQ Built Complete Switch Pros-RCR-Force-12 Mounting Kit for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount a Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 without piecing different components together.
Our kit includes the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Switch Panel Power System, our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System, and our SDHQ Built Keypad Mount.
- SDHQ Built Components are 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed as a complete kit
- Built specifically for the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12
- Clean and straightforward install
- All components are made in the USA
- SWITCH-PROS RCR-FORCE-12 12 Switch Panel Power System
- SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System-SDHQ-55-1141-G3
- SDHQ Built Keypad Panel Mounting System-SDHQ-55-1139-G3
SWITCH PROS RCR-FORCE-12 12 SWITCH PANEL POWER SYSTEM:
The RCR FORCE-12 includes twelve tactile switches, in a three-row configuration, with the same style of the previous Switch-Pros systems. The twelve circuit, 170 amp power module will control up to seventeen outputs, using a combination of direct and trigger inputs. Five of the circuits can handle inductive loads, and one circuit is a low side driver.
- 12 user-programmable switches
- Waterproof, solid state power module
- 150amp capacity with 17 outputs
- 4 rated @ 35A and 1 rated @ 30A (High In-Rush circuits)
- 11 rated @ 15A, which can be combined for larger loads
- 1 Low Side driver switch, rated @ 2A
SDHQ BUILT SWITCH PROS SP-9100 KEYPAD MOUNT:
Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Keypad Mount for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen), Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount the keypad component of the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 in a secure and convenient location.
This mount is designed so that a Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 can be securely installed on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel underneath your Tacoma's OEM switch panel.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed to the the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Mounts below the OEM Switch Panel on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel
- Designed for a tight, clean fit with the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12Keypad component
- Does not fit the Switch Pros RCR Touch Cover
- Drilling and cutting is required
SDHQ BUILT SWITCH-PROS POWER MODULE MOUNT:
Our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mount for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is designed to mount the power module component of your Switch-Pros SP-9100 or Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 in a secure and easy to access location.
- Mounts to existing factory mounting points on the 2005-Current Toyota Tacomas
- Fits Switch Pro models: 9100 and RCR-Force-12
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch-Pro power module component.
- May not work with aftermarket hood strut kits
- Mounting plate is universal to automatic and manual transmissions.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Hardware provided.
- Drilling and cutting is required (only for Keypad Mount)
- This kit is designed to only with with Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12
- Does not fit the Switch Pros SP-9100 or RCR Touch Cover
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: