ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015-2020 Ford F150 stage 2 suspension system is designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers' primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
The Stage 2 system (P/N K93092 or K93092T) includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3" allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Billet aluminum upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2015-Current Ford F150 2WD Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2015-UP F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3" of lift height
- Billet aluminum upper control arms for added strength, durability, and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP rear shock with 5/8" induction hardened shaft
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
SYSTEM COMPONENTS (K93092 or K93092T):
- 96518 (QTY: 2) | 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 F150 4WD REAR VS 2.0 IR
- 91616 (QTY: 1) | 2015 F150 2WD 0-3" 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- UPPER CONTROL ARM OPTION
- 98505DJ (QTY: 1) | 04-20 F150/14-UP EXPEDITION BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 98500DJ (QTY: 1) | 04-20 F150 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
DELTA JOINT FEATURES:
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry for predictable handling
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: