Improve your lifted (or stock height) 2014-Current Ram 2500 on-and off-road performance with ICON's CDEV proven 2.5 VS Series shock absorbers. These front shocks for your Ram 2500 will provide 2.5" of lift over stock.
These performance shocks feature Remote Reservoirs with CDEV technology built in (requires IIC Module & Install Kit).
TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of IIC part number 213500 and CDEV rear shock part numbers 217704EP, 217705EP, or 217708EP
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2014-Current Ram 2500
- Compatible with 14-UP Ram 2500 4WD with 2.5” of front lift over stock
- Only compatible with 4WD models
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- One-piece, hard anodized, impact extruded aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Remote Reservoir increases oil volume and surface area to improve heat dissipation and reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- One-piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) Overview:
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.