EBC Orangestuff Extra-Duty Light Truck and SUV Brake Pads - Front Brake Pads
You expect three basic things from innovative brake technology: better stopping power, longer life, and zero noise. That's just the beginning of why EBC Orangestuff Extra-Duty light truck and SUV brake pads have taken the industry by storm.
The backing plate steels feature NUCAP NRS system hook technology for five times the bond strength of conventional pads; while the fade-free material itself performs in both frigid winters and in temperatures exceeding 1,400 degrees F—well above the maximum experienced in heavy braking, towing, or downhill descents. High-volume Vee grooves in the pads help to remove debris and better cool-vent the hot center areas. The new carbon granule-based extra-duty material is rotor-friendly, minimal in dust, and noiseless. These pads are AMECA-tested and GG-rated as "highest in friction," and yet have good manners for street use … and they attain longer wear life than any pad EBC has produced in its storied history. Order the set designed for fitment on your make and model.
- Provide unmatched stopping power with EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads
- Direct-fit replacement pads designed for heavy-duty daily use
- Backing plate technology provides 5x the bond strength of conventional pads
- High-volume, v-shaped grooves efficiently vent and remove debris to keep center areas cool
- Fade-free brake material boasts a wide range of operational temperatures
- Harder, long-lasting formula requires proper bedding
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- For Use with Stock Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Slotted Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Cross-Drilled Rotors: Yes
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- Brake Pad Material: Carbon granular
- Friction Material Name: Orangestuff carbon granular
- Brake Pad Construction: Integrally molded with shims
- Electronic Wear Sensor: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a set.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: