The cooling system in your 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler is one of the most crucial systems in the entire vehicle. If just one component in the cooling system fails or becomes clogged, it can be catastrophic. A clogged heater core is inconvenient on a chilly night's drive, but a clogged radiator can leave you out in the cold with a blown engine.
Unfortunately for many JK Wrangler owners, repeated clogging and replacement of cooling system components is an all too familiar scenario. Normal engine wear and servicing can introduce damaging solids into the cooling system, wreaking havoc as they go. 2012-2018 JKs are particularly susceptible, however, thanks to excess casting sand left in the cylinder heads from the factory. But Mishimoto is here to help clean up your JK’s cooling system.
Our 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Coolant Filtration Kit will help keep anything that’s not liquid coolant from circulating around your engine and cooling components. This direct-fit kit installs in under an hour and the included Wix® filter traps particles as small as 27 microns. Our silicone hoses are a direct fit and the included ball valves make for a durable and long-lasting system. The 4mm-thick steel bracket can stand up to anything the street or trail can throw at it.
- Direct fit for 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
- Filters solids from your Jeep's cooling system
- Helps prevent clogging and extends the life of your Jeep's radiator, heater core, and other cooling system components*
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Filter housing can be rotated to accommodate supercharger piping or other modifications
- Includes Wix® coolant filter to remove particles as small as 27 microns
- 4mm-thick steel bracket will stand up to anything the road or trail can throw at it
- Includes durable ball valves for long-lasting and leak-free service
- Direct-fit hoses make installation quick and easy
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: