S&B's 62 Gallon Replacement Fuel Tank for the 2011-2021 GM Duramax 6.6L Crew Cab Short Bed is a direct replacement of your trucks's OEM 36 gallon tank.
This replacement fuel tank will allow you to save time, go further and get more out of your truck. S&B's replacement fuel tank allows you to stay on the road without looking for fuel stations.
- 2017-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 6.6L, Diesel, LP5
- 2017-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L, Diesel, LP5
- 2017-2021 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L, Diesel, LP5
- 2017-2021 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L, Diesel, LP5
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 6.6L, Diesel
- 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L, Diesel
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L, Diesel
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L, Diesel
- Tank Type: Midship
- S&B Capacity (APPROXIMATE): 62 Gallons
- OEM Capacity: 36 Gallons
- Ground clearance compare to OE tank: 3.5" lower
- Sump: Yes
- Drain: Yes
- Sending Unit: OE
- Straps Included: Yes
- Compatible with OEM skid plate: No
- Compatible with gooseneck and 5th wheel: Yes
- Transfer Pump Ready: Yes
- Embedded Fitting Thread Size: 1/2" NPT
- A Direct Replacement: S&B's 62-gallon fuel tank directly replaces the OEM 36-gallon tank without any cutting, drilling, or special modifications. This makes for a trouble-free, faster installation process.
- Go Big or Go Home: S&B's offers the largest replacement fuel tank on the market, holding an impressive 62 Gallons of fuel
- Innovative Baffled Design: S&B Tanks were engineered with a built-in baffled design. This helps to minimize fuel sloshing. This helps to contain fuel around the fuel pick up and prevents unwanted tank sloshing noise.
- Drain Plug Equipped: Accidents happen, but that doesn't mean you can't be ready for them. This tank features an integrated drain plug that can be drilled out and resealed, just in case gas or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is accidentally added into the tank.
- Locked in for a true seal: The S&B Fuel Tank was designed to use the OEM locking ring. This ensures a perfect seal and securely retains the fuel pump onto the tank.
- Built to Last: S&B Tanks are made out of an extremely strong crosslink polyethylene