The Dirt King performance lower control arms for the 2010-Current Toyota 4Runner are remarkably stronger compared to the factory 4Runner lower arms. We replaced the weak factory ball joints with FK 1" stainless steel uniballs for strength and additional articulation. To attach the lower arm to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers with grade 8 mounting hardware. For the inner pivots we replaced the soft factory bushings with our custom machined delrin bushings. There are several major advantages of using delrin bushings compared to the softer bushings such as stock and polyurethane. The delrin bushings eliminate forward and backward movement of the lower arm along with allowing for a freer range of upward and downward motion unlike the injected factory bushings. They are also tabbed to accommodate for bump stops and limit straps to be used if you choose.
- CAD designed
- Formed steel bushing gussets
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Compatible with factory sway bar: Yes
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0 x 2.0
- Coil Over Shock Size: OEM replacement coil overs
If installing 35” tires modifications to the wheel wells and bumper will need to be made for proper tire clearance.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: