ICON's Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series coilover shocks are designed and built to give your 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Extended Travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs are guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
Spring Rate Options
- 650lbs. is the standard coil spring rate
- 700lbs. coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches.
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: