This Long Travel Kit for the 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is 100% chromoly constructed and offers maximum ground clearance.
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||13"||33" or 285||7"|
- 3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength. TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- 4130 chromoly boxed and internally gusseted 3.5" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- Lower control arms feature an integrated uniball cup that provides 2.5" additional ground clearance when compared to the standard mild steel +3.5" LT kit.
- Lower arms are 5 pounds lighter each side than the standard +3.5" LT kit.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE:
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly lined heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- Fiberglass fenders are required
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
BRAND COILOVER PART# BYPASS PART# FOX 880-02-953 982-02-954 KING TC5119-03 TC1119-34