Designed for the 2008-2021 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser is Total Chaos's Expedition Series Lower Control Arm Kit. These lower control arms are constructed out of 4130 chromoly and feature an integrated sway bar mount.
- Bolt on 4130 boxed and internally gusseted lower control arms feature a newly integrated CNC billet uniball cup designed to retain the factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles.
- Includes factory style shock mounts that will accept all aftermarket 2.5" and 3.0" coil over shock options or reinstall the factory shocks.
- 1" 100% stainless steel uniball replaces the factory lower ball joint.
- Replaceable polyurethane pivot bushings include zerk fittings for easy maintenance.
- Features integrated sway bar mount to accept factory sway bar links. Fits KDSS equipped vehicles or standard sway bar models.
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat.
- Laser cut 4130 chromoly construction - 100% MADE IN U.S.A.
- *1.25" wheel spacers are required to run factory wheels and 35" tires.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: