The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Front Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit for the 2007-2017 Jeep Wranlger JK was deigned to provide unparalleled off-road performance at the limits of wheel travel by adding an extra layer of ICON damping ability to the front of your Jeep. The function of the bump stop is to control and limit the final position of the suspension during up-travel. The factory bump stops have a limited energy absorption capacity and an uncontrolled release of this energy upon rebound – translating into a harsh ride and poor handling during more aggressive driving in rough terrain. ICON’s Front Hydraulic Bump Stop Kit features velocity sensitive technology meaning that as the shaft speed increases the damping ramps up to provide excellent bottoming resistance that won’t negatively affect articulation. This energy is then released in a much more controlled manner allowing drivers to focus on the obstacles in front of them rather than being bounced around the cab.
- Straightforward bolt-on installation
- 2.5” travel hydraulic bump stop reduces front end bottom-out and improves overall vehicle performance
- Steel bump stop brackets guaranteed for life against breakage or manufacturer defect
- Velocity sensitive technology exponentially increases bottom-out resistance
- Vehicle specific bump stop tune provides smooth engagement and excellent ride quality
- Heavy duty 1.25” CNC machined nitro steel shafts
- Multi-stage CAD plated body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Replaceable noise-reducing striker pad
- Fully serviceable
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- ICON bump stop units come factory charged to 150PSI
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: