Durobumps Front Bump Stops for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser are specifically designed to fit FJ Cruisers and enhance the overall performance on the trails, rock crawling, or overlanders.
Get better off road control and comfort with its Dual Durometer Rubber build that allows for smooth initial contact and completely eliminate harsh bottom outs vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops.
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
- Vehicle Fitment: 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Bump Stop Position: Front Bump Stop
- Lift & Shock Size: 0” -3” lift (Non-Long Travel)
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Front DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x2)
- Single-use blue thread locker