Dirt King Fabrication's Bushing upper control arms for the 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser are designed to increase caster for proper alignment specs.
There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. Dirt King solved these problems by designing our upper control arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots we use durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and military grade F911 hardware. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime.
- CAD designed
- Boxed plate construction
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Brushed stainless steel logo plates
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Zinc plated components for corrosion resistance
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Wheel Travel: Additional 1” of travel compared to stock
- Amount of Lift: Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size: Factory or OEM replacement coilovers
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: