Your high-performance JK demands Jeep performance parts and a cooling solution that can keep up in the most extreme environments. Whether you are cruising through the dunes or hitting the trails, properly regulated oil temperatures are vital to the life of your engine. Excessive temperatures result in rapid oil degradation and can put a quick end to a fun day in your rig. Mishimoto has the perfect solution for controlling oil temperatures – the Jeep JK direct-fit oil cooler kit. This kit utilizes precision-engineered JK-specific mounting brackets, pre-made stainless steel lines, oil filter sandwich plate, and all hardware necessary for a quick and easy installation. The Mishimoto Jeep Wrangler JK Oil Cooler Kit adds .75 qt to your oil capacity and reduces temperatures by up to 40°F while maintaining minimal pressure drop.
- Direct fit for the 2007–2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable –AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F
- Compatible with all Mishimoto JK Wrangler parts
- Increases oil capacity by .75 qt
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: