The SDHQ Built In Bed Chase Rack for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is designed to break down and ship in the same box that a small mountain bike would come in.
Sticking to our well-earned reputation of craftsmanship this in bed chase rack was CAD designed, engineering and manufactured in-house. This modularly designed chase rack can safely fit two 35 inch tires and provides storage underneath for Maxtrax or Tred Pro recovery ramps. Using factory hardware it bolts directly to the bed, no cutting or drilling is required.
- 205-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Does not fit longbed Tacomas
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Bolt together, modular Bed Rack.
- No cutting/drilling/welding required.
- Fits (2) 35” tires with (2) tie-down points per tire.
- Storage underneath Floor Plate for Maxtrax or Tred Pro.
- 30” x 15 5/8” available space on Floor Plate
- Mounts directly to the bed using factory hardware.
- Utilizes Grade 8 Hardware
- Our Modular Design allows our bed rack to be shipped UPS rather than truck freight.
- Made in the USA
Includes (1) SDHQ Tie Down Kit (SDHQ-00-1810-U1)
- Fits all of our Bed Racks.
- Bed Racks come standard with (1) Tie Down Kit.
- Kit includes 2 Billet 6061 Aluminum Tie Downs.
- All Hardware included.