Designed for the 2005-2023 (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma equipped ICON's S2 Systems.
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- ICON's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- 100% Rebuildable
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8" diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- ICON's internal "Bump Zone" increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- 100% Revalveable
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
TECH NOTES: Requires installation of ICON S2 Secondary Shock System
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: