King Shocks' 3.0 OEM Series Remote Reservoir front coilovers will elevate your 2005-current Toyota Tacoma 6-lug on and off-road performance to unmatched levels.
Built with race winning design features King Shocks kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
NOTE: Use of these coilovers requires the use of an aftermarket upper control arm
- Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions. Lightweight Hard Anodized 6063 Aluminum Alloy
- Reservoirs: Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- Fittings: High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally Threaded Top Cap: Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- Shock Cylinders: 3.0" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Shaft: Large diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Rod End: High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal-to-metal contact.
- Mounts: Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions.
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
King Shocks offer Compression Adjusters on 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 coilovers, smoothies and internal bypass shocks. King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.