2005-2015 Toyota - Toyota Tacoma 4.0L, EC/CC EXC. X-Runner 2 1/2" Cat Back, Single Exit, T409
MBRP's XP Series is the performance exhaust for the 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is the choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime.
SPECS AND FEATURES:
- System Material: 409 stainless steel
- System Style: Cat-back
- Exit Location: Passenger side
- System Finish: Natural
- Catalytic Converter(s) Included: No
- Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Muffler Included: Yes
- Muffler Quantity: One
- Muffler Configuration: Single inlet/Single outlet
- Muffler Style: Chambered
- Muffler Material: 409 stainless steel
- Muffler Finish: Natural
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Inlet Quantity: One
- Tailpipe Diameter (in): 2.500 in.
- Tip Included: Yes
- Tip Outlet Size: 3.500 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut: Slant
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled edge
- Tip Material: 409 stainless steel
- Tip Finish: Polished
MBRP XP Series Exhaust Systems feature solid, reinforced welds at vital stress points, making certain that your system stays securely mounted. The MBRP XP Series mufflers and pipes deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and are finished off with a mirror-polished, stainless steel, rolled-edge exhaust tip.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: