ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of 2004-2008 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD trucks. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 0-2.5” lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F-150 truck.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2015+ F-150
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable 0-2.5" lift height
- ICON engineered Eibach Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the USA
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: