The Dirt King performance lower control arms for the 2004-Current Nissan Titan are remarkably stronger and have improved geometry compared to the factory lower control arms. We have corrected the ball joint angle reducing stress and wear on the joint. For the 4WD models we eliminated axle rub by improving the shock placement allowing for more clearance between the axle and the shock. We have also upgraded the from the weak factory ball joints to heavy duty Moog ball joints. For the inner pivots we replaced the soft factory bushings with our custom machined delrin bushings. There are several major advantages of using delrin bushings compared to the softer bushings such as stock or urethane. The delrin bushings eliminate forward and backward movement of the lower arm along with allowing for a freer range of upward and downward motion unlike the injected factory bushings. They are also tabbed to accommodate for bump stops and limit straps to be used if you choose.
FITMENT: 2004-Current Nissan Titan 2WD / 4WD *This suspension will not work with the 2016 or newer Titan XD models.
- CAD designed
- Formed steel bushing gussets
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Preassembled for fast installation
- Grease fitting ports for easy servicing
- Professionally MIG welded
- Proudly made in the USA
- Track Width: Stock
- Maximum Tire Size: 33”
- Maximum Backspacing: 5.25”
- Minimum Rim Size: 17”
- Compatible with factory sway bar: No
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0 x 2.0
- Coil Over Shock Size: OEM replacement coil overs