Designed for the 2003-Current (4th and 5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner
ICON’s tubular steel rear lower link arms are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units. This rear lower link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and link arm length adjustability and also utilize a multi durometer bushing that allows for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance.
The quality rod ends and bushings featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. ICON’s engineering team has also gone a step further in the development of these products by incorporating features such as a tangent lower link barrel design that allows for easier sliding over off-road obstacles, and offsetting the front pivots of the lower link for improved roll steer geometry. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Multi durometer bushing for noise free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Quality JM16T PTFE-lined FK Rod Ends
- Adjustable for various lift heights & driveline angles
- Offset lower link front pivots improve roll steer
- Tangent lower link barrel design reduces risk of off-road hangups
- Integrated OEM emergency brake bracket mount
- "ICON1K" tested in extreme off-road conditions