Camburg's KINETIK Series billet upper control arms for the 2003-2023 (4th and 5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner are designed to increase your 4Runner's usable wheel travel.
These billet upper control arms have incorporated the ability to adjust/tune caster 2 degrees by changing the orientation of the spacers in the heim joints. Camburg has a standard setting that puts caster around 3-3.5 degrees and a high caster setting of 5-5.5 degrees for the serious off-roaders or highly lifted trucks that are already low on caster.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware these upper control arms have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 16-20 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE:285/75/16 or 285/70/17
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: