Heavy loads are no match for a 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler. Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 6.0 Powerstroke performance parts, the all-new 6.0 transmission cooler. The stock 6.0 Powerstroke transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but as the loads increase, so do transmission temps. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 21%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1/3 qt. With the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The increased size of this 6.0L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature!
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature with no additional fluid pressure drop
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 37-row stacked plate fluid cooler provides larger surface area over even the largest stock 31-row transmission cooler
- Transmisson cooler core has a 21% increase in core volume compared to the factory 31-row transmission cooler
- Increases transmission fluid capacity by 1/3 qt
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: