Mishimoto is proud to release a direct-fit silicone boot with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 6.0L Ford Powerstroke. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto constant tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This boot kit is precision engineered for a flawless fit on your Powerstroke and will provide years of service.
- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces weak factory pipe (part # 6C3Z-6C640-A)
- Improves airflow, power, and EGTs
- DuraCore™ technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant-tension T-bolt clamps
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: